: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0081e40/wp-includes/formatting.php
on line 75
Well, looks like I have been tagged for this chain blogging kind of thing by this Canadian dude. I don’t know why, but it sounds like it might be fun, so here we go:
Seven things I plan to do:
1. Think of a nicer job.
2. Find a nicer job.
3. Meet a couple more of the people I met online.
4. Buy hundreds of books.
5. See every Lost episode there is and will be now. Yes, I am an addict.
6. Go and see Disturbed when they’ll be playing their replacement gig in Holland in March. (Well, that’s more the hope of people returning their tickets, as the show that was originally gonna take place the day after tomorrow was sold out already. )
7. Indeed, Mad Canuck. See a bit more of the world as well.
Seven things I can do:
1. Watch tv while chatting and messing around in Paint.
2. Listen to people.
3. Build a HD into my computer. (Note to all the nerds who don’t know me: Bought my first comp around 2.5 years ago, aged 29, so consider this before telling me that’s no great accomplishment )
4. Sleep anytime, anywhere, at any noise level. (Ok, except for the first night at Frenzie’s place.)
5. Type good night in Dutch. (Still a bit wobbly concerning pronunciation.)
6. Read a good book in a day or two.
7. Pose in a sexy way on the sofa for the Muffin Man. (This has been suggested by Frenzie I have to admit.)
Seven things I can’t do:
1. Speak more than maybe ten words of Turkish.
2. Remember much of my school French.
3. Get up early in the mornings.
4. Find into bed early at night.
5. Remember stuff for more than five minutes. (I’m soooo senile!)
6. Put a good book down before I’m done.
7. Convince Programmer Craig that I am not “the abusive German person”.
Seven things I say most often:
1. “Pfffffft.” All round comment. Can mean anything from “Nooooot funny” to “Can’t think of anything witty to say right at this moment.”
2. “Dingens” (thingy) Default my brain throws up when being away fetching the next sentence while I’m talking to family and friends.
3. “*pat pat*” Self-evident I guess?
4. “Bluh” Must be contagious. Thank you, Muffin Man, for another all round comment.
5. *”shrugs*”/”*schulterzuck*” From “I dunno” to “That’s people for you…”
6. “Sheesh!” Causes the occasional raised eyebrow from absolutely non-English people.
Seven people I want to pass this tag to:
Unfortunately I don’t know that many bloggers, and of the few I “know” one has passed this assignment on to me, and two others have already been named by other people. Dang.
1. “Granny Weatherwax”, my sister
2. KrankImKopf, who will never own a blog, so he’s allowed to use the comment section
3. Frenzie, who doesn’t have a blog at the moment; so maybe this is a reason to hurry up with the new one? Or revive a dead one….
4. Alba, die Wurst, cos I’d really like to know some of the answers. (comment section)
5. Drew, the crazy Australian, cos I wanna hear from him again. (see above)
6. Julien, who is surely too busy to have a blog, so… see above.
7. … and to give the thing back to Canada: The Muffin Man. Go on, little Newf, you’re spamming my comment section already anyway.